Another painting by Alaska artist, Marguerite “Marge” Gull. This is of Byler’s Roadhouse, which used to be located along the old Valdez-Trail near present-day North Pole. The roadhouse was established in about 1907 by...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner