At 1:00 pm today it was -40° (doesn’t matter whether I say Fahrenheit or Celsius, they’re both the same at 40 below). We had heavy ice fog, and the sun barely cleared the buildings...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner