Current church, dedicated in 1981 I spent the day at Tanacross yesterday. The people of Tanacrosss, along with friends from all over Interior Alaska, were celebrating the 100th anniversary of St. Timothy’s Episcopal...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- K-6 gillnetter is a reminder of Kenai’s long fishing history
- Old Town section of Homer experiences a renaissance
- Final week of “Interior Sketches III” Kickstarter campaign. Project is already fully funded – let’s keep up the momentum
- Old depot is a monument to Seward’s survival as a railroad town
- Palmer train depot served as a link between Matanuska Colony and the rest of Alaska