I was taking photographs of Shrubby Cinquefoil along Brushkana Creek when a solitary Arctic Sulpher butterfly (Colias palaeno) alighted on one of the blossoms. Soon another Sulpher came along and after a little urging...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner