This is a belated post about the launch party for my new book, “Interior Sketches II. More ramblings around Interior Alaska historic sites. The launch party was held at my favorite books store, Gulliver’s...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner