Red and Marydith Beeman’s cabin at Byers Lake in 2011 Just a few minutes walk from Byers Lake campground, which is near Mile 138 of the Parks Highway, lies the picturesque remains of an...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world