Happy Holidays! Went for a walk on the Chena River today. It was a lovely day — partly cloudy and about 5 degrees above zero (F). It was about 1:00 in the afternoon, with...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner