Adams “Leaning Wheel” grader used on Steese Highway, now at Circle Distirct Museum in Central Ever since the 1892 discovery of gold along a Yukon River tributary called Birch Creek, prospectors have been tramping...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- K-6 gillnetter is a reminder of Kenai’s long fishing history
- Old Town section of Homer experiences a renaissance
- Final week of “Interior Sketches III” Kickstarter campaign. Project is already fully funded – let’s keep up the momentum
- Old depot is a monument to Seward’s survival as a railroad town
- Palmer train depot served as a link between Matanuska Colony and the rest of Alaska