Here are photos of a Farmall A tractor at Creamer’s Dairy in Fairbanks. On the rear of the tractor is a buzz saw attachment for cutting cord wood. The Farmall A and Super-A...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world