One of the iconic buildings along the Fairbanks riverfront is the old Masonic Temple at 809 First Ave. Fraternal organizations were extremely popular in Alaska’s fledgling towns. The Arctic Brotherhood, Eagles, Elks, Freemasons, Moose,...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner