While taking the photo of the yarrow calyxes several days ago, I saw this on the forest floor beneath the yarrow plant. A spider has spun a funnel-shaped web among the dead leaves and...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world