This is a gorgeous “Indian Summer’ weekend in Fairbanks–sunny with daytime temperature up around 60 degrees. I took this photo at the end of Hamilton Avenue in Fairbanks.
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner