Drove down to Anchorage this past Friday. Came back on Sunday. Weather on Friday was cloudy with periodic snow showers through Broad Pass. Couldn’t see much of anything. Sunday was clear. This is a...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world