Early 1940s Osgood 200 face shovel at Delta Junction Some people think that the Alaska Highway ends in Fairbanks. However, most residents of Delta Junction will tell you their hometown is the northern...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner