The photo above is of the old Lindy’s Grocery Store building at 3450 College Road. Carroll “Lindy” Lindberg and his wife, Barbara, owned and operated Lindy’s Grocery at its downtown Fairbanks, and College Road...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- K-6 gillnetter is a reminder of Kenai’s long fishing history
- Old Town section of Homer experiences a renaissance
- Final week of “Interior Sketches III” Kickstarter campaign. Project is already fully funded – let’s keep up the momentum
- Old depot is a monument to Seward’s survival as a railroad town
- Palmer train depot served as a link between Matanuska Colony and the rest of Alaska