The photo above is of the old Lindy’s Grocery Store building at 3450 College Road. Carroll “Lindy” Lindberg and his wife, Barbara, owned and operated Lindy’s Grocery at its downtown Fairbanks, and College Road...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner