We spent the day in the area around Marsing, Idaho, south of Nampa. A friend, Woody Woodworth, took us on a tour and we ended up at Leslie Gulch. Actually located in Oregon’s Malheur...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world