I have an art show opening this Friday, March 7th, at River City Café and Espresso at 523 2nd Avenue in downtown Fairbanks. I’ll be on hand from 5 to 8 pm showing historical...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner