Mary Lee Davis House in Fall 2000, before restorations began In today’s world of mega-houses, the wood-frame bungalow at 410 Cowles Street known as the Mary Lee Davis House doesn’t stand out, but in...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner