One last panorama from our recent Denali Highway trip. This is taken from the viewpoint at about Milepost 6.5, looking north. Sevenmile Lake is in the foreground. Summit Lake can be barely seen...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner