This is one of the paintings by Genevieve Marguerite (Marge) Gull that is in the collection of the Valdez Museum. Marge was an amateur painter who did paintings of the old roadhouses along the...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner