We drove out to the Wolf Creek area northeast of Fairbanks this weekend to take a look at the Nordale Adit—the entrance to an old hard-rock gold mine. The mine (on the north side...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner