The two cabins shown in the photographs are located at the corner of Third Street and the Steese Expressway here in Fairbanks. The first cabin is nothing special–made with milled logs. The second cabin...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world