The Denali Highway is amazing for its wide-open vistas. Here are some panoramas from my recent Denali Highway trip. About mile 17, looking north About mile 35, looking north About mile 70, looking south...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner