Tomorrow, 5 pm till 8 pm, is your last chance to see my art show at the Grange Gallery in North Pole. The show contains 30 new pen & ink drawings of historic buildings,...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner