Cliff and Orea Haydon’s cabin pm Chena Slough in 2014 The Badger Road area was settled by homesteaders beginning in the early 1900s. However, before homesteaders started clearing land there was just Chena Slough...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner