Kimball Building, 504 W. 5th Avenue – 1915 I was in Anchorage this past weekend talking pictures of old buildings. While the downtown area is now given over mostly to modern multi-story office, commercial...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner