Kimball Building, 504 W. 5th Avenue – 1915 I was in Anchorage this past weekend talking pictures of old buildings. While the downtown area is now given over mostly to modern multi-story office, commercial...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world
- Chitina Auto-Railer and the end of the line for Copper River and Northwestern Railway
- Tomorrow is last chance to see my Ramblings through Historic Sites art show
- Seward’s Ballaine House is reflection of flush days of Alaska Central Railway
- The Rev. Bert Bingle’s 600 mile-long Alaska Highway parish