Yesterday was a drizzly rainy day here in Fairbanks. The precipitation let up for a while in the afternoon and I went out into the front yard to find sparkly raindrop decorations adorning everything....
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner