Salcha Native Cemetery A couple of miles northwest of the Salcha River bridge on the Richardson Highway is a small cemetery perched on the bluff overlooking Munson’s Slough and the Tanana River. The...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world