Featuring drawings and descriptions of historic sites around the Matanuska-Susitna Borough. The show will be at the Wasilla Museum and Visitor Center from September 9th through October 7th. Open reception on Friday, September...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner