We stopped at Farewell Bend State Recreation Site along I-84 today. Travelers along the Oregon Trail bid farewell to the Snake River here and struck out cross-country towards the Columbia River. A lovely place....
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner