Ernest Patty’s tenure as president of the University of Alaska (from 1953-1960) was a time of building. According to Terrence Cole’s book, The Cornerstone on College Hill, during those seven years the faculty almost...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner