I snapped this photo of a fat-tire biker and his dogs yesterday. It was a sunny day and I stopped at the Graehl Landing Park near the Wendell Street Bridge for a few minutes....
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner