I am fascinated by old tools. The ingenuity of yesteryear’s toolmakers was amazing, and I also think that many old tools are much more aesthetically pleasing than their modern-day counterparts. The photo above is...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner