This is an old truck-mounted dragline I spotted along the Elliott highway just outside Fox. Haven’t figured out what make it is yet. Do you suppose the truck and dragline turned color along with...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner