A portion of the Alaska Military Telephone Line along the Alaska Highway near the Canadian border The Alaska Highway, built in 1942, was not the only World War II-era construction project linking Alaska with...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner