Saw these wildflowers at the top of the ridge between the Chatanika River and Nome Creek drainages. Both plants are low–no more than 6″ high. I think this is Arctic Mountain Avens (Dryas integrifolia...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner