The remains of the second Paxson’s Roadhouse as it looked in early spring 2013 The tumbled-down building in the drawing, located about three miles south of Isabelle Pass along the Richardson Highway, is the...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner