McCallum Creek is a tributary of Phelan Creek, which in turn flows into the Delta River. (Several early guidebooks confused Phelan Creek with the Delta River.) Located about 160 miles southeast of Fairbanks along...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner