White Seal Dock as it looked in Fall 2012 According to the book, Fairbanks, a City Historic Building Survey, few of Fairbanks’ early commercial buildings remain. Most were destroyed by the numerous fires and...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner