Ladd Field commander’s quarters on North Post. Completed in 1941, it is one of the oldest buildings on Fort Wainwright Ladd Field, now Fort Wainwright, began as a cold-weather testing facility. Named after...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner