We got our first measurable snow in Fairbanks this week. I woke up to this view of our front yard. The snow all melted before the day was done, and we are back to...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world
- Chitina Auto-Railer and the end of the line for Copper River and Northwestern Railway
- Tomorrow is last chance to see my Ramblings through Historic Sites art show
- Seward’s Ballaine House is reflection of flush days of Alaska Central Railway
- The Rev. Bert Bingle’s 600 mile-long Alaska Highway parish