Mary Lee Davis House in Fall 2000, before restorations began In today’s world of mega-houses, the wood-frame bungalow at 410 Cowles Street known as the Mary Lee Davis House doesn’t stand out, but in...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Treadwell Mine Complex was once the largest low-grade gold mine in the world
- Chitina Auto-Railer and the end of the line for Copper River and Northwestern Railway
- Tomorrow is last chance to see my Ramblings through Historic Sites art show
- Seward’s Ballaine House is reflection of flush days of Alaska Central Railway
- The Rev. Bert Bingle’s 600 mile-long Alaska Highway parish