Here is a Holt 5-ton tractor, probably dating from about 1924. Holt Manufacturing is credited with developing the first practical crawler-type tractor in 1904. The company named its creation the “Caterpillar” tractor. Holt merged...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner