The Noyes house in the Fall of 2012 For years the historic Noyes House at 407 Illinois Street was obscured by fencing and trees. One of the “benefits” of the recent Illinois Street widening...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- K-6 gillnetter is a reminder of Kenai’s long fishing history
- Old Town section of Homer experiences a renaissance
- Final week of “Interior Sketches III” Kickstarter campaign. Project is already fully funded – let’s keep up the momentum
- Old depot is a monument to Seward’s survival as a railroad town
- Palmer train depot served as a link between Matanuska Colony and the rest of Alaska