Well, it’s September, and I guess I have to admit that Fall is here, at least in Fairbanks. Two weeks ago I wrote that the highbush cranberry leaves were starting to turn colors, now...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner