The Timber pumping station just north of Delta Junction in 2014 The Haines-Fairbanks Pipeline was a 624-mile long, 8-inch diameter line that carried fuel from Haines in Southeast Alaska to Eastern Interior Alaska military...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- K-6 gillnetter is a reminder of Kenai’s long fishing history
- Old Town section of Homer experiences a renaissance
- Final week of “Interior Sketches III” Kickstarter campaign. Project is already fully funded – let’s keep up the momentum
- Old depot is a monument to Seward’s survival as a railroad town
- Palmer train depot served as a link between Matanuska Colony and the rest of Alaska