We drove up to Murphy Dome last week looking for blueberries. Didn’t find many berries, but the view was fantastic! This panorama is looking southwest. That’s our camper at the right edge of the...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner