This is a painting by Marge Gull depicting the roadhouse at Big Delta in about 1915. (I’ve seen the original photo.) Located at mile 275 of the Valdez-Fairbanks Trail (90 miles from Fairbanks), it...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner