It is hard to believe that the Iditarod Sled Dog Race is 50 years old. I remember the first Iditarod taking off from the streets of Anchorage. The following is reprinted (with permission) from...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner