This painting shows Black Rapids Roadhouse, which was one of the most important and longest-operating roadhouses along the Valdez-Fairbanks Trail. The remains of the roadhouse are still visible at Mile 227.5 of the Richardson...
Help preserve the stories of Alaska's historic sites.
The Colorblind Artist
- Art show at Wasilla Museum in September – “Ramblings through Mat-Su history”
- Alaska Nellie was an Alaska legend
- Railroads played important part in the development of Lake Kenai’s eastern shore
- Merrill Field serves Anchorage aviators for over 90 years
- The long history of the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner